The Propane Advantage
Propane is a versatile, multi-purpose fuel that is highly portable, clean burning and non-toxic. In the United States, supply is abundant, readily available and competitively priced. And propane equipment and appliances are more durable than their electric counterparts.
Benefits of Propane
- As a highly portable fuel, propane provides you with modern convenience no matter where you live, work or travel. Propane can economically go anywhere a portable cylinder can be carried. Or wherever a propane delivery truck can travel to a storage tank.
- Propane is a hydrocarbon (C3H8) and is sometimes referred to as liquefied petroleum gas, LP-gas, or LPG. Propane is produced from both natural gas processing and crude-oil refining. Nearly 97 percent of propane used in the United States is produced in North America. It is nontoxic, colorless, and virtually odorless. As with natural gas, an identifying odor is added so the gas can be readily detected.
- Propane is environmentally friendly.
- It does not contain lead and never has.
- It has extremely low sulfur content and therefore does not contribute to acid rain.
- Burning propane for fuel
- creates lower greenhouse gas emissions than many other types of fuel.
- produces harmless water vapor and carbon dioxide – two things the natural environment uses and produces every day.
Benefits of Propane Equipment
- Propane equipment and appliances are more durable than their electric counterparts.
- Propane water heaters heat twice as much water in an hour than electric water heaters.
- Propane high-efficiency furnaces can provide energy costs savings of up to 1/3 over conventionally powered units.
- Propane-powered direct vent space-heating units use outside air to support combustion while re-circulating inside air to further warm the room.
- Propane pool heaters heat greater water volumes in less time than electricity.
You can rely on us for outstanding propane delivery, equipment installation and service.
Book a Free, No-Obligation Propane Consultation